What Advanced Safety Features Does the 2023 XT4 Have to Keep You Safe On the Road?
2023 Cadillac XT4 Safety and Security Features
If safety is your priority, you should opt for the new 2023 Cadillac XT4 — one of the most family-friendly SUVs available in the market — featuring a practical and robust design complemented by the Cadillac Smart System. This safety system features a comprehensive range of standard driver assistance technologies and security features. All the safety features are impeccably designed, especially to help new and teen drivers make informed decisions on the go while keeping them and everyone aboard safe from potential threats. Follow along to explore all the standard safety and driver assistance features that come along in the Cadillac XT4.
2023 Cadillac XT4 Performance Specs & Features
2023 Cadillac XT5 Safety and Security Features
2024 Cadillac Celestiq Preview at Highland Cadillac
Cadillac Smart Safety
The state-of-the-art safety and security features in the all-new 2023 Cadillac XT4 are divided into four categories — Emergency Braking, Alerts, Parking Assistance and Monitoring.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: It detects the pedestrian directly ahead of you to help avoid potential front-end collisions. When the driver fails to examine the situation, this front pedestrian braking system automatically presses the hard emergency brakes or alerts the driver for hard braking. This system works efficiently at speeds below 80 km/h during the daytime, and comes with low visibility and limited nighttime performance features.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: With the help of built-in camera technology, this automatic emergency braking system automatically pushes the hard emergency brakes to avoid front-end collisions with vehicles moving ahead. Like front pedestrian braking, this system also works at speeds below 80 km/h.
- Forward Collision Alert: Provides forward collision alerts to help drivers maintain a safe distance from the vehicles moving ahead. It also provides a tailgating alert whenever you move closer to the vehicle you follow.
- Safety Alert Seat: Uses driver seat vibration pulses to help detect the direction of potential crashes to ensure you take required action immediately.
- Rear Seat Reminder: Reminds you to look at the back seat before leaving the SUV. You can activate this alert system by opening and closing the rear doors before or during vehicle use.
- Rear Park Assist: Helps detect nearby objects, pedestrians and vehicles behind the SUV to help you park or reverse it conveniently without worrying about potential collisions.
- HD Rear Vision Camera: Provides a high-definition digital image of the space directly behind the Cadillac SUV when reversing at a low speed.
- Teen Driver: Encourages teen drivers to follow safe driving habits and provides feedback to guardians or parents on how they are doing behind the wheel. A designated key fob mutes the radio until the driver and front passenger fasten their seat belts.
- Vehicle Diagnostics: Monitors the operating system of the Cadillac SUV and provides regular updates related to its performance and powertrain systems.
Interested in learning more about the incredible features of the 2023 Cadillac XT4? The team at Highland Cadillac will be happy to assist you and answer all your questions about this vehicle. You can visit our website or dealership at 15783 Yonge Street, Aurora, ON, to explore the diverse model lineup of new and used Cadillac vehicles.