BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIGHLAND CADILLAC
At Highland GM, we are Automotive Professionals. We have developed protocols to adhere to during the sales consultation and purchase process so that our clients can feel confident in their health and safety while making their automotive decisions. This process takes time and therefore booking an appointment with one of our professionals is strongly recommended. We have strict physical distancing rules in place and in order to avoid disappointment when arriving at Highland please book an appointment.
What Highland is doing for you when you book an appointment:
1. Time is spent by phone or virtually discussing your automotive needs. We can video conference, host vehicle presentations and “q and a”s. via our
Highland Live platform should you require.
2. Once an appointment is booked, we block time for you to consulate with a professional in our showroom. We follow strict rules regarding the number of people in our showroom so you can be confident your health and safety is our top priority.
3. Prior to your arrival we sanitize and secure the vehicle you are interested in so you are confident you can experience the vehicle on the road in a safe manner.
4. Upon arrival at the dealership, clients are greeted by our Sales Managers and asked to their sanitize hands and put on gloves.
5. Physically distancing is maintained with our staff and clients throughout the visit including in showroom consultation, test drive and finalizing of documentation and financing.
The health and safety of our clients and team is our top priority. Helping to continue to flatten the curve by these protocols while serving our clients is Highland’s role and responsibility.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in our showroom.